Boat owners on storage and in the marina
• Can visit your boat as normal from the 29th March but (No holidays)
• From 12th April you can stay overnight (a group of 6 or two households).
• May 17th, international travel (subject to review).
• June 21st the new normal.
Main reception and operations office
Has been open right through. We ask you to continue to keep physical visits and approaches to all staff to an absolute minimum and continue to wear a mask.
Once all our staff have been vaccinated, we will be happy to return to a more normal pre-COVID-19 approach.
Toilet, showers and associated facilities
The latest government advice is that toilets and associated equipment can remain open. Our showers will remain open. Our showers are non-communal and a contained space. This will be a facility for users to change, shower, dry and redress.
• The laundry will also remain available, we ask that you do not stay in the laundry area while your laundry is in the machines, and to wipe down all contact points before and after use.
• Please wear a mask at all times in the washrooms, laundry and linked corridor.
• We will re-open providing a takeaway service only 22nd March.
• From 12th April 6 people can sit outside only.
• From 17th May 6 people can sit indoors. Max 30 outside.
Boat repairs and services
• This has continued operating throughout the lockdowns.
• To avoid mixing and contact we will continue to ask owners to not be present on their boat while an engineer is working on board.
• To contact our staff, please do not enter the operations office, but telephone or email email@example.com
Chandlery, pump out and diesel jetty
• This will continue as a call and collect service until 15th March So please call ahead as the door will be locked.
• From the 15th of March the chandlery will be staffed 7 days a week, in preparation for customers returning to the marina from the 29th of March, please continue to wear a mask when entering, with no more than 3 customers at a time in the chandlery.
• Now until 12th April, Virtual viewings only, (exception if buying a boat to be your primary residence). We can value and list boats for sale. We can collect boats for sale at Aqueduct Marina under trade conditions. We can sell boats without in-person physical visits, using video viewings.
• After 12th April, we can carry out viewings in person. We intend to continue viewings by appointment only and retain a COVID-19 secure process, such as using the electronic signing of contracts and contactless payments.
• We are accepting bookings from 12th April.
We can’t wait to welcome you all back to the marina!