Information we may collect from you
In using the website, you may be providing “Personal Data” and other information that relates to, and can be used to identify you. This information may include data which will allow someone to contact you.
We may collect and process Personal Data including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms, and ‘Chat’ utilities on our site. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing, by any means, to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, in any form we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, information you provide when you make payment through our site, requests for brochures/information, statistical data, location data, weblogs, social media and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources/services that you access.
- Information provided to us by third parties about you, including information from our third party payment processing providers. Please read those third parties’ terms carefully.
Where we store your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is transferred and stored on secure servers that are located in the UK. By submitting your Personal Data using any utilities on the website, you agree to this transfer and storage of all information submitted. You should note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and this is outside of our control.
We will at all times endeavor to protect your Personal data but cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data in transit to our site. The transmission of your data is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Passwords are an integral part of the website and where you have chosen or indeed been given a password you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone or record it on insecure media.
Uses made of the information you supply
To allow us to provide the best possible service we use information gathered from you (whether it be personal, demographic, collective or technical) in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented and operates in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. See our cookies policy http://www.aqueductmarina.co.uk/cookie-policy/
- To allow our office administrators to manage your registration, respond to any queries, interactively or via on-line forms, operate and improve our site and our products, fostering a positive user experience and delivering the products and services that we offer.
- To maintain such information required to allow contact in the event of any defective products or services we supply.
- To provide you, directly (via e mail, Chat or other communications channels) with information or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To exercise our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, site events and promotions when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our products or service.
Information we may disclose in the course of our business.
We may disclose your Personal Data to other people if we are under a duty to do so to comply with any legal obligation, rule or regulatory request, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions: http://www.aqueductmarina.co.uk/terms-conditions/ and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Church Minshull Marina ltd., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose your Personal Data to selected third parties, including but not limited to; business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, or to enable us to provide you with a service related to this website. Such disclosure may be to enhance your browsing experience or in processing payments you make through this site.
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Website links to third party sites.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, suppliers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that we have no control over their contents. These websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to any of these websites.
Your rights and how to opt out of having your personal data stored.
If you do not want us to use your Personal Data as described in this policy, please contact Chris Moran by email at email@example.com
If you request to receive a brochure and/or other information, data sheets or pricelists about the products offered by Church Minshull Marina Ltd., we may like to contact you in relation to items that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted in this manner, please inform Chris Moran by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes but in any case will not disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. We will only process your Personal Data for marketing purposes if you authorise us to do so by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise your right to prevent this processing at any time by contacting Chris Moran by email at email@example.com or contacting the company registered office at Church Minshull Marina Ltd., The Outlanes, Church Minshull, Nantwich CW5 6DX
You have the right to be notified of, and update all Personal Data held about you. Any access request that you make, may be supplied in printed form, subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs.
Please visit this page regularly to stay up to date. This policy was last amended in February 2017.
Data protection information